By using this website, the user expressly accepts the conditions set out in this legal notice
I. General information
This legal notice regulates the use of the website www.trucksters.io
DIS RUPTEAM SL (TRUCKSTERS)
Calle Francisco de Alcántara, 1
28002 Madrid, España
Registered in the Madrid Mercantile Registry, Volume 37744, Folio 131 and Sheet M-672365
II.I General conditions
From the moment the user accesses www.trucksters.io, he fully and unreservedly accepts each and every one of the provisions included in this legal notice.
For this reason, it is extremely important to carefully read this legal notice each time you intend to use our page, as it may be modified without prior notice.
II.II Particular conditions
Some of the services offered on this website have particular conditions, which may, depending on the case, replace or complement this legal notice. Therefore, we recommend that you read the particular conditions carefully before using our services.
Likewise, the use of this website is subject to all the notices, rules of use and instructions that TRUCKSTERS makes known to its users, who may substitute, complete and / or modify this legal notice.
III. Purpose of the website
Through this TRUCKSTERS website, the user can access information about the activities and services offered by TRUCKSTERS and also access the management of services and complementary information about them if they are registered.
IV. Conditions of access and use of the website
- The website and its services must be used correctly.
- All those people who access www.trucksters.io are obliged to use this website in accordance with good faith, the legal system and the obligations contained in this legal notice, the particular conditions of certain services and other instructions that TRUCKSTERS considers necessary for the proper use of the website.
- Access to the www.trucksters.io page for illegal or harmful purposes that directly or indirectly affects TRUCKSTERS or third parties is totally prohibited.
- The entire content of www.trucksters.io, texts, images, sound, brands, logos, color combinations, or any other element, its structure and design, are the property of TRUCKSTERS and are protected by current regulations on property. intellectual and industrial, it being expressly prohibited to manipulate, transmit, copy, modify, incorporate, disseminate or make available to third parties information, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and / or image files, photographs, recordings, software and / or make any kind of change to this page.
- Any user who accesses the website www.trucksters.io is obliged to refrain from collecting data from TRUCKSTERS or any member that belongs to TRUCKSTERS for advertising purposes and from sending advertising of any kind and communications for sale or other purposes. commercial without prior request or consent from it.
- It is expressly forbidden to include TRUCKSTERS or any member of the group in the processing of data available to third parties for advertising purposes, chain of electronic messages, or to send us any type of messages not requested or previously consented to by TRUCKSTERS
V. Free nature of access and use of the website
The use of the website www.trucksters.io is free for users. However, some of the services provided by TRUCKSTERS or by third parties through the website or its app are subject to the payment of a price in the manner determined in the corresponding particular conditions.
VI. Information veracity
The user is obliged to provide TRUCKSTERS with the data in a truthful way, it is their responsibility to keep all the information provided to TRUCKSTERS updated.
The user will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made and for the damages caused by these inaccuracies to TRUCKSTERS or third parties.
VII. Links and services provided by third parties
The links inserted in this web page and that lead to other web sites are managed by third parties.
TRUCKSTERS is not responsible for the information, content or services provided by these, nor does it assume any type of responsibility of any kind for any aspect related to these pages.
The establishment of links between www.trucksters.io with other web pages does not imply in any case the existence of relations between TRUCKSTERS and the owner of the web page where the link is established, nor the acceptance and approval by TRUCKSTERS of its contents or services.
The results of search tools are provided directly by third parties and are a consequence of the automatic operation of technical mechanisms, so TRUCKSTERS cannot and does not control those results and, in particular, that among them appear internet sites whose contents may be illegal. , contrary to morals or good customs or considered inappropriate for other reasons.
TRUCKSTERS does not offer or market by itself or through third parties the information, content and services available on the linked sites, nor does it previously control, approve, recommend or monitor them. The user, therefore, must exercise extreme caution in evaluating and using the information, content and services on the linked sites.
- Quality of the services provided by third parties.
TRUCKSTERS disclaims any responsibility for damages of any order and nature that may be due to the presence of viruses or the presence of other harmful elements in the services provided by third parties through the website that may cause alterations in the system. computer, electronic documents or user files.
- Legality, reliability and usefulness of the services provided by third parties.
TRUCKSTERS excludes any liability for damages of any kind that may be due to the services provided by third parties through the website www.trucksters.io for the following reasons:
Failure to comply with the law, morality and generally accepted good customs or public order as a result of the provision of services by third parties through the website www.trucksters.io
- The infringement of intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, contractual commitments of any kind, rights to honor, personal and family privacy and the image of people, property rights or other nature belonging to a third party as a result of the provision of services by third parties through the website www.trucksters.io
- Carrying out acts of unfair competition and illegal advertising as a result of the provision of services by third parties through the website www.trucksters.io
- The lack of veracity, accuracy, completeness, relevance and / or timeliness of the content transmitted, disseminated, stored, received, obtained, made available or accessible through the services provided by third parties through the website www.trucksters.io
- The disappointment of the expectations generated by the services provided by third parties through the website www.trucksters.io
- Non-compliance, delay in compliance, defective compliance or termination for any reason of the obligations contracted by third parties and contracts made with third parties in relation to or due to the provision of services through the website www.trucksters.io
- The vices and defects of all kinds of the services provided by third parties through the website www.trucksters.io
All notifications and communications by the user to TRUCKSTERS will be considered effective, for all purposes, when they are addressed in any of the following ways:
Sending by email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org or to the postal address Calle Víctor de la Serna 16, escalator right, 5-B, 28016 Madrid.
All Notifications by TRUCKSTERS to the user will be considered effective, when they are made in any of the following ways:
- Sending by postal mail to the address of the Driver when it has been previously made known to DISRUPTEAM SL (TRUCKSTERS).
- Sending by email to any of the emails that the Driver has previously made known to DISRUPTEAM SL (TRUCKSTERS).
- Communication by means of a telephone call to the Driver’s telephone number, when this has been previously made known to DISRUPTEAM SL (TRUCKSTERS).
- Through pop-up messages sent during the provision of the Services by DISRUPTEAM SL (TRUCKSTERS).
IX. Knowledge of Illegal Behavior
In the event that any User or a third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the illegal nature of the use of any content and / or the performance of any activity on the TRUCKSTERS website, and that could constitute a violation of intellectual or industrial property rights or other rights, you have the obligation to send a notification containing the following information:
- Name, address, telephone number and email address of the claimant.
- Specification of the alleged illegal activity carried out in the app and, in particular, in the case of an alleged violation of rights, precise and specific indication of the protected content as well as its location in the mobile application.
- Facts or circumstances that reveal the illegal nature of said activity.
- In the event of violation of rights, handwritten signature or equivalent, with the personal data of the owner of the rights allegedly infringed or of the person authorized to act on their behalf.
- Express statement, clear and under the responsibility of the claimant that the information provided in the notification is accurate and of the illegal nature of the use of the contents or the performance of the activities described.
In this sense, all Notifications made by TRUCKSTERS to the User will be considered validly made if they have been made using the data provided by him and through the aforementioned means. For these purposes, the User declares that all the data provided by him are true and correct, and undertakes to notify TRUCKSTERS of all changes related to the notification data.
X. Disclaimer of Liability
People who use this Application must assume all risks of use and exempt DISRUPTEAM SL (TRUCKSTERS), its directors, officers, employees and agents from any and all damages, liabilities, losses, costs and expenses, including fees. reasonable charges from an attorney arising out of or related to the use of information in this Application.
The user specifically acknowledges and agrees that TRUCKSTERS is not responsible for any conduct of any other user.
XI. Complaints and claims
If you wish to file a claim or detail an incident regarding the service offered by the TRUCKSTERS website, you must contact the customer service department, via email at the address email@example.com .
XII. Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
This Legal Notice is governed in each and every one of its extremes by current regulations on data protection. For any litigious matter or that concerns this web page that depends on DISRUPTEAM SL (TRUCKSTERS), Spanish legislation will be applicable, being competent for the resolution of all conflicts derived or related to the use of this site, those Courts and Tribunals of the place where the conflict arises or, failing that, the Courts and Tribunals of Madrid and, where appropriate, the Arbitration Courts of consumption or similar to which the company TRUCKSTERS is attached at the time of the dispute. To submit complaints regarding the use of our services, you can contact us by email at the address: firstname.lastname@example.org .